Thursday, January 26, 2012

Vulnerable People Face "Dissipation Experiments" in Canada


I'm writing from Powell River B.C. Here there is an extreme rate of child poverty also and the community turns a blind eye to hate crimes including human trafficking crimes. Please remember us by commenting to your colleagues about how child poverty occurs where ever there is child abuse, human trafficking and totalitarian politics.


Situation on sunshine coast and in western Canada way worse for disabled and vulnerable people in general. There is a lot of homelessness, people losing contact with their groveling ability when suffering ending up on street corners beggin in wheel chairs, rumours of people dissipated en masse. ....I have been cut off my pension several times, run out of housing and am afraid to go to the doctor. My relatives physicians have been exploiting me for years after maiming me with fence associates in the 60s (first time)....They and assoc. have tried to dissipate me countless times....The term dissipation experiments was used...I am a witness, unarmed civilian. Witnesses and objectors are illegally detained nazi style.

No comments:

Post a Comment